OB/GYN in Silver Spring and Rockville, MD
I look forward taking care of women at every stage of their lives to help them achieve their healthcare goals.
Dr. Lindsey Vignali is passionate about helping women take charge of their bodies and own health through patient education. Her favorite part of her job is getting to know her patients and encouraging them to voice their opinions and concerns so that she can help her patients achieve their goals. She strongly believes in the value of informed decision making and individualized patient care.
Dr. Vignali was drawn to obstetrics and gynecology because she loves delivering babies and being a part of the special moments throughout women’s lives. During residency she realized how much she also loves operating and taking care of gynecologic concerns. She joined Capital Women’s Care in 2023 from her residency at The George Washington University School of Medicine, where she discovered a particular interest in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, abnormal uterine bleeding, individualized prenatal care, and contraceptive counseling. Dr. Vignali enjoys the versatility of working in the clinic, in the operating room, and on labor and delivery all in the same week.
Dr. Vignali is a native of Richmond Virginia and is excited to be a short drive from her parents as well as close to extended family and friends in the Northern Virginia area. She feels lucky to be working with physicians who mentored her during her time in residency and to have found a wonderful practice close to where her husband works as an internal medicine physician at Walter Reed. In her free time, you can find her walking her two dachshunds Pippin and Ginger, frequenting the movie theater, visiting the zoo, biking around D.C. with her family, or at any holiday related event in the city.
Special Professional Interests
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- Contraceptive management
- Individualized prenatal care
- Initial infertility work-up
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Eastern Virginia Medical School (Doctor of Medicine)
Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency
- The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences Washington, DC (completed 2023)
Honors and Distinctions
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Kane King Dodek Honor Society
- Allan B. Weingold Award: awarded to a chief resident who has demonstrated leadership in the education of medical students and residents in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Resident Research Day Award: awarded for best project presented on research day
- GW Proud Award: awarded for excellence in patient care